ANNUAL BOARD MEETINGS
The annual meeting of the Board of Directors shall be the second (2nd) Thursday in November each year at a place announced at least sixty (60) days in advance by the Executive Committee.
REGULAR BOARD MEETINGS
Regular meetings of the Board shall be held at 5:30 p.m. on the second (2nd) Thursday on the months of January, March, May, July, September, and November. Meetings shall be held at the Corporation’s principal place of business unless otherwise specified. Notice of the meeting and the proposed agenda shall be sent to each Director at least seven (7) days prior to date of the meeting.
a) A Director may propose an agenda item by notifying the Chairperson of the Board or the Chief Executive Officer at least seven (7) days prior to the meeting.
b) At any meeting, a proposed non-agenda item must receive a majority vote in order to please on the agenda.
Executive Officers of the Board
- Cleveland R. Lemmons – Crisp County, Chairman
- Earnest Calvin Mansfield – Sumter County, Vice Chairman
- Tommie Ford, Jr. – Crisp County, Secretary
- Juanita Wade – Schley County, Treasurer
- Rufus Green, II – Taylor County, Parliamentarian
- A.J. Rivers– Crisp County
- Evolia R. Solomon – Crisp County
- Vesta B. Shephard – Crisp County
- Eddie Daniels – Dooly County
- Charles Ivey– Macon County
- Bennie L. Raines – Macon County
- Mollie Best – Marion County
- Hudson Murray– Marion County
- Michael Bowens- Dooly County
- Melvin Crimes – Webster County